1911Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I was wondering if Jason, or an admin could put a page up with links to clubs that members belong to. Maybe the clubs needs to have an Action program or something.

I think that this is a good way to promote active and safe shooting sports/practices. I think it will be a good way to get more people involved in this forum and in shooting as well.

Assuming we can do this can we put http://www.massrifle.com on the list.

How do others feel about this?
Anthony

·
Registered
510 Posts
Howdy Anthony - I think it's a great idea! If it's gonna happen though, it's gonna take some time and effort on the part of the the site admins. Lots of stuff has been happening recently, and all this takes time. Not necessarily "calendar" time... I mean Real Man-hours!

Let's keep the idea popping up now and then, if others agree, maybe it will happen.

------------------
Rust never sleeps

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Like Havoc stated, this isn't something that pops up overnight. We do have lives outside of this forum too. Although, it appears we don't at times

I'm personally exhausted after working on the recent changes. However, I feel your idea is outstanding. We'll make it a goal.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was what I was hoping. I was thinking in terms of additions for the future it would be cool.

Thanks,
Anthony

·
Registered
370 Posts
Calif Rifle and Pistol Assoc www.crpa.org

if out of state gun owners can send donations it would help the state of kalif a LOT, and possibly slow down the gun grabbers in other parts of the country as well

------------------
Caspian frame + Colt parts = Col-spian? or Cas-olt?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone else want to their clubs link in this thread? I like to check out other clubs web site. See what, I can ask for at my club

Anthony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts