1911Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think I found a light that works for the MC P35 OPS rail system? The Streamlight TLR-7 (Or 8) Flex model using the 1913-3 adapter insert. The rear of the light doesn't make contact with the trigger guard, but I haven't shot it under recoil to see if there's enough bite on the rails. The clamp of the right side of the light seems a little shallow on the rail but won't know til it decides to abandon ship on the range.
First post, so hello all. I have a TLR-7 with the side buttons I’d like to throw on one of these if/when I can find one at a reasonable price. It should make finding a holster interesting. For the guys who own the OPS…any idea what cut the rear sight is? It almost looks like a Novak that’s recessed into the slide or something proprietary, which definitely complicates things if there’s ever any desire to change them out. Thanks for the pics and range reports, everyone!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can report the Streamlight TLR 7 Flex is also a no-go for fit on the MC P35 OPS rails. Fell off on the second box of fifty rounds on the range today. I'll keep trying ones til I can get one that fits before having to settle on the TLR 3 or 4 and get back to you all on range report outcomes.

Had high hopes for the TLR 7 Flex. Damn shame.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Since we are both working on the light issue, I have a new one to try. I have a bunch of x300. I have a slightly older one and I can take part of the rear switch assembly off. There are 4 little pins that hold on a spacer where the light fits against the trigger guard. With this spacer off, the light will just click into the slot. I will try it out this weekend. My new light does not have this removable spacer.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts