1911Forum banner

Colt 10/40

1553 3
I have a NIB Colt 10/40 that I am trying to place a value on.
This is a 10mm pistol and a 40s&w. It comes with a 10mm barrel and mag and a 40S&W barrel and 40 S&W MAG.

I can't find a value in the Blue book. I believe Colt only made 400 units.
Any help would be gratly appreciated.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,088 Posts
They are very rare. I have seen only one, and it was minus the 10mm barrel (though the 10mm magazine was there).

I would value it at what I would pay for a NIB Delta Elite plus an extra .40 S&W barrel since that is what the pistol really is. With that in mind, I am guessing about $1,000 to $1200 since I have seen NIB Delta Elites in the $800 to $1000 range.

· Registered
7,864 Posts
Last year I saw a LNIB Elite 10/40 with both barrels, box, mags, etc. for 895. My partner had them down towards 850,but he passed. I think he hates me as I kinda encouraged him to pass. I can be pretty stupid...(as evidenced by my posts...)

· Premium Member
1,223 Posts
pyunker45 said:
Last year I saw a LNIB Elite 10/40 with both barrels, box, mags, etc. for 895. My partner had them down towards 850,but he passed. I think he hates me as I kinda encouraged him to pass. I can be pretty stupid...(as evidenced by my posts...)
No PAUL...I don't hate you. But I do blame you for talking me out of buying it.....:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.