1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2 as in title. Other than wear from rattling in a box, look new. Pics below are from slide number 1 we'll call it. Couple scratches near rear sight as seen in pic. No other marks (tz) other than whats seen. I'll be posting second slide pics shortly. Any guidance on value is appreciated. Thanks, kurt.
[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

·
Administrator
73,082 Posts
Replacement slides like these are typically seen selling on eBay for around $300. I've seen the ones with the Colt logo on the LH side go even higher. It's a crazy market out there for GI parts at the moment.

·
Premium Member
15,367 Posts
Replacement slides like these are typically seen selling on eBay for around $300. I've seen the ones with the Colt logo on the LH side go even higher. It's a crazy market out there for GI parts at the moment.
Probably because that was the first hard slide, actually being the Government Model slide, complete with markings, but Parkerized instead of blued. Colt sold a number of them to the gov for replacements during the Korean War. I think this one will get that much too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks all

Looks like my buddys brother kept some good stuff. I really do appreciate you guys taking the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts