1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted a Colt ANV II at one of my LGS's yesterday. I believe it was #542 of 750. Priced at MSRP, which was $2295. It's at Shooters of Jacksonville FL. One of our members had a difficult time dealing with Shooters because they were out of state. I don't know if they'll accommodate an out of state transfer, but the Manager ~ Andy is a good guy and would probably be able to confirm.

This is the 3rd ANV II this shop has received, most likely because they're a high volume chain. Wish they'd get a ANV III.:(. Just wanted to pass this along for those who may be interested. Especially considering how much over MSRP these are going for online, there's some serious potential profit; and even moreso if you can negotiate a better purchase price (hint).

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SlamDawg. I did notice that, but I've been holding off for several reasons. I should have bought one at my LGS when I purchased my ANVII last April, they had 3 ANVIII's at the time. I prefer purchasing via one of my LGS's, but I'm not opposed to Gunbroker either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Spotted a Colt ANV II at one of my LGS's yesterday. I believe it was #542 of 750. Priced at MSRP, which was $2295. It's at Shooters of Jacksonville FL. One of our members had a difficult time dealing with Shooters because they were out of state. I don't know if they'll accommodate an out of state transfer, but the Manager ~ Andy is a good guy and would probably be able to confirm.

This is the 3rd ANV II this shop has received, most likely because they're a high volume chain. Wish they'd get a ANV III.:(. Just wanted to pass this along for those who may be interested. Especially considering how much over MSRP these are going for online, there's some serious potential profit; and even moreso if you can negotiate a better purchase price (hint).
I saw your post when it was a little more than an hour old and called and bought that pistol!! Get it Thursday!! Thanks for the information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.