1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that call Colt's Customer Service, you will no longer be able to talk to Paul. He left last week for another job. It's a shame, I liked working with him. I wish him well. Maybe he looked at Colt's future and didn't like what he saw.

Steve

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Sorry to hear that. With spotty quality control issues that some are complaining about, they need good people in Customer Service. I have only dealt with Carol and she was very accomodating and anxious to make Colt customers happy. She took care of my problems very efficently.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
It's a shame, I liked working with him. I wish him well.
Say, I'm curious since you say you liked working with him...........
Do you work for Colt?

Maybe he looked at Colt's future and didn't like what he saw.
I'm curious again......what would make you surmise that? Since you say you like working with him.....are you privy to "insider" info and now speak in code on this forum!!?? :confused::biglaugh:

·
Administrator
73,803 Posts
Probably just got a better offer elsewhere. It happens all the time. I'd love to work for Colt if only they weren't on the wrong side of the continent.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
If this is the case it is to bad, Paul worked with me on my 70’ slide work
He was very helpful and even made a special trip over to the shop to check on things and made sure my instructions were clear.
From what Paul told me the shop is across town in another building.
I received excellent CS from him and my slide work met more than my expectations.
It was refinished in Colt Royal Blue and Colt also installed the Bo-Mars and even widened the rear sight notch to .150 per my instructions.
I can’t seem to get a picture that brings this thing justice, but the work is perfect.
Thanx for all the help Paul and Good Luck

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Sad to hear that Paul Zamsky no longer works for Colt.

He helped me a lot last year when I was on vacation in the USA and taking advantage of it I sent my gunsite pistol for refinishing the frame, they finished the work in only five days at no charge.

Thanks Paul,

Regards,

Javi

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Say, I'm curious since you say you liked working with him...........
Do you work for Colt?

I'm curious again......what would make you surmise that? Since you say you like working with him.....are you privy to "insider" info and now speak in code on this forum!!?? :confused::biglaugh:
Sorry if I caused confusion. No, I don't work for Colt. I am a customer. I guess what I should have said was "dealing" with him. I guess I used "with" because when he was helping with something, you felt he was working "with" you.

Steve

·
Registered
597 Posts
Which Paul? The head of Customer Service (whom I had a very bad experience with) or the Paul who answered phones?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts