1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a colt defender. I need a deep iwb clip on holster. I am in a work place that doesn't allow ccw, so it needs to be easy on and easy off. I've seen the bianchi 100 professional. If this is a good one that fits my needs, has anyone purchase one for the defender and what sku or model number is it? Thanks for your input

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've had the Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 for a few years and it's been great for deep carry, especially with the optional clips that make it "tuckable" that I bought at the same time as the holster.
What I like about it is that it is very solid due to the clips being on both ends of the holster.
I have never had a Bianchi 100 so I cannot comment, but I do note that it seems to have just the one clip on one side that "appears" would allow the holster to move a bit.

The problem with the Milt Sparks holsters is that they typically run a several month backlog.
In case you want to see what it looks like: http://www.miltsparks.com/ and find the Versa Max 2.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Just bought a Colt Defender as well. I ordered a Milt Sparks Criterion holster several weeks ago.

Looking forward to getting some range time with the Defender and getting some proper grips for it.

I'll post up my opinions of the holster once it arrives.

Good luck with your Defender.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just bought a colt defender. I need a deep iwb clip on holster. I am in a work place that doesn't allow ccw, so it needs to be easy on and easy off. I've seen the bianchi 100 professional. If this is a good one that fits my needs, has anyone purchase one for the defender and what sku or model number is it? Thanks for your input

I bought one of these in Leather for my Defender 9mm. Simple and comfortable..

Hope this helps

http://opiamerica.com/in pant.html

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have a Professional 100 and a Defender, but I do not have Professional 100 for a Defender. I have a Professional 100 for a Colt Government 380.

I do not like it. It collapses when trying to holster. It does not have any can't. I found it to be uncomfortable. It is not tuckable.

I suspect I would like it even less with my Defender.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Take a look a Fist #1A. The can't makes it more comfortable and less likely to print. Still not tuckable. They do make a tuckable version in kydex. I have never tried of their kydex holsters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts