1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been reading bits and pieces that they should be out on the market, but i have yet to see a picture of one.

does anyone know if they are out yet? and if so where to find a picture of one. i alsop heard that they will be around 1,000 bucks.

i would love to have one if the gun is really as good as i am hoping it is.

to bad they dodn't sell them at the original prices!!!!!! i'd buy a dozen!

any info would be great

russel the cop

------------------
CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND....

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
I think its the 11A1 or M1911A1, which Colt is recreating. I have'nt seen or heard anything about it. I am very curious about this new Colt too.

·
Administrator
73,854 Posts
It seems to be a phantom gun. Aside from the example people have seen at the SHOT show and the NRA convention, no magazine or Website has ever said boo about it. Not a single one of the major publications that reported on the SHOT show ever said a thing about it.

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,305 Posts
Didn't Mark-from-Colt say, in one of his last posts, that he had the first fifty in his office? I did read about the gun in a publication or two. Not to change the topic too much, but I find it interesting that we still see loads of reviews and articles about S&W products, but next to nothing about Colts. The former obviously spend more on advertising, and so get more return on their investment.

·
Registered
684 Posts
What are we all complaining about? The longer it is that we DON'T see one, the longer we keep our money in our pocket!

Admit it, I'm right!

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Not me I spend spend spend dude. Though I have'nt bought a gun for 2 months. Ahhhh now that is a scary fact.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey Redzone,
Are you feeling okay? Hey, if you need a 12-step partner to call to stop you from buying when you're getting the shakes for something new -- don't call me. I'll encourage you to get one or two and then you'll infect ME!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I wouldn't take a new Colt if they were giving them away ( I hope somebody tries to tempt me)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts