1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have in my possession a Colt commander Concealed Carry S.S. serial # CC003JP. This Colt pistol is not listed in any Book of Gun Value. Dose any one have any information pertaining to this fine Colt pistol? As to how many were made, how much it cost new and the value of it now. It looks 100% and I have the original box and paper work that it came in from the custom Colt shop. Any information on this Colt pistol would be greatly apperceive.

·
Banned
7,485 Posts
Colt's made dozens of these "special" models and may still. Low production numbers. None were significant regarding function, etc. For example, Colt's made a Tank Commander which I think mated a Government Model frame to Officer ACP top end. I've spent a lot of time in tanks and don't see anything special in that model.

I doubt there's any significant value to them unless you find someone set on obtaining every Colt's model ever made! :rolleyes: If you're buying it and don't fit that description pay shooter price for it, not collector!

-- Chuck

·
Registered
249 Posts
if it is something from custom shop, it is definately worth more than a standard. I'd like to have it just frrom what you described...not that I want every "special" Colt out there but it is rare. Post some pics.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I think that I saw one!

I think that I saw one of them when they were released. I considered buying it, but I passed on it. I think that it was a good carry piece. I think that it had a LW frame, maybe teflon or some type of subdued nickle finish. I don't recall the sights that came on them. I think that they made 500 or 650. You might call Colt's and see what they can tell you. You might even order a factory letter.

Good shooting!
:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Colt Commander Concealed Carry

Here is a photo of my Custom Colt Commander Concealed Carry. Learning how to attach photo will post more later. Any information on this colt will be great.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts