1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum,

Does anyone have any experience or opinions on a Les Baer Concept VII? What is the relative value of a new one or a lightly used one?

In a potential gun trade, I have been offered a LB Concept VII and don't know anything about them other than what I read on the LB web site. I searched this form and didn't get much info on this particular model.

I assume that it has the same fit, finish and tight shooting quality as the rest of the line. However, I wanted to gather someone's personal experience and estimated relative value so I can make an informed decision on this trade.

Thank you for your time and good shooting to you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Fitch,

I purchased a Concept VIII same as a VII except stainless, used with about 500 rds through it for $1150.00. This also included the tactical package. I have owned this pistol for about a year now and am very pleased. There were a few failures in the begining that were magazine related, otherwise it runs and runs. Qaulity as you said is on par with the rest of the Baer line. There have been some negative posts regarding reliabilty with the commanche size pistols recently, however mine is an exception. If you know the pistol is a shooter, definetely consider the trade.

Good Luck
HDD

Check out GunsAmerica.com for used pricing.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I am having (and have had - see march / april posts) some problems with mine. I too, like Flied Out, hope that they are LB magazine related. I had to send my gun back twice to LB (new order gun).

Like it was said before - just make sure it is a good shooter before you get it (if you can).

·
Registered
298 Posts
My C7 is my favorite handgun (and I own/have owned a lot). It has never had a problem of any sort, and is freakishly accurate. My only complaint is that the blueing is wearing off very quickly. The stainless steel C8 might be the better option for this reason.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have had a C7 for about 2 years now that I bought used with about 2k thru it for $1,000 ...I can not remember it ever choking...It is extremely accurate...It's a great gun...

·
Registered
305 Posts
My favorite 2 guns are my c7 bobtailed and my class a bobtail from ed brown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts