1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've called DW's office at (607)336-1174 three times over the last week. I called at times varying from a little after 9AM to a little before 5PM EST. A (probably synthetic) recorded voice answers and requests that I leave a message. Each time I called I left a message in which I gave my name and number, asked for a return call, and stated that I would like to have some work performed by their custom shop. I haven't heard from them. The answering system's greeting does not identify the company so I'm not sure I'm really reaching DW. Any suggestions?

Larry

P.S. Have any hurricanes passed through Norwich, NY lately?

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Prior threads which dealt with this issue deprecated e-mail and encouraged phone calls.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Yeah, the seemingly regular occurrence of not being able to contact anyone there is one of the things that has given me pause in taking the plunge and buying a DW. In their defence I suppose, when I stopped a couple of weeks ago the woman sitting outside said to stop back in a couple weeks because they were moving to a new building.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have called DW three times in the last three weeks and have never had a problem. There was one busy signal once but I tried a bit latter and got thru.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Via Email

I have had good luck communicating with DW via email. I usually get a response within a day or two. My most recent email response confirmed that the Razorback will be back in 2004, but not in a limited edition format. They are moving the 10mm from the "aging" Pointman line to the Patriot line. Looking forward to seeing what they will charge for a new LE model.

Try DW through email. I have been 100% successful to date.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I have never had a problem contacting them either by phone or e mail. I had my Guardian in for a sight problem this past Monday and they repaired it while I went shopping. Great service and fantastic folks to do business with.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
I just called them yesterday and she said Bob's on vacation this week, and it'll probably be another three weeks before they finish moving everything to the other building. So that might explain some slow email repsonse time or whatever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts