1911Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
You wouldn't believe what some of the yuppies will invest their money in without checking out what the company does. When they do find out, they want their money back plus a healthy profit......

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
I hope they come out of it in good shape. I love my Classic, and bought it to satisfy my magnum jones rather than wear out my Automag.

·
Premium Member
13,029 Posts
Anyone have an update on Coonan? They are on the list of vendors to attend SHOT Show, wonder if they will show up?
Good question. I haven't seen anything new, the lame attempt a few months ago to re-assure customer's is still on their website. I hope they survive, but it isn't looking good...Would be a good sign if they show up at SHOT, I'd take odds they will not, fwiw.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looking at the comments on Facebook a few minutes ago isn't encouraging at all. Sounds like they are still stonewalling anyone trying to get in touch with them. Reading all this makes me damned glad I picked up 4 extra mags for my Classic a few years ago at a decent price. Because I imagine extra mags will be scarce, scarce, scarce in the future.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Looking at the comments on Facebook a few minutes ago isn't encouraging at all. Sounds like they are still stonewalling anyone trying to get in touch with them. Reading all this makes me damned glad I picked up 4 extra mags for my Classic a few years ago at a decent price. Because I imagine extra mags will be scarce, scarce, scarce in the future.
Keep it in good shape too. If they do out of business you're on your own for servicing....

·
Registered
384 Posts
Did they lockdown their Facebook page? I'm not a Facebook member, but I used to be able to creep their page and read the comments people were posting. When I tried today it's telling me I must first log into my Facebook account.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Did they lockdown their Facebook page? I'm not a Facebook member, but I used to be able to creep their page and read the comments people were posting. When I tried today it's telling me I must first log into my Facebook account.
Wow, I just checked it out and it looks like they have removed/disabled their FB business page.

·
Premium Member
20,257 Posts
A friend of mine is one of their suppliers. Let's just say he dropped them.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts