1911Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do my best to be aware of my situation to keep me safe but I have often thought of a scenario that I have no answer for, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help.

Lets say that your walking alone down an alley in the early morning (legally carrying a loaded gun) that seems empty of any people (my job frequently calls for a situation such as this). From behind an obstacle (dumpster, car, bush, etc...) someone jumps out with a gun in your face. Your safety is in immediate danger but you have no time to draw your weapon. What do you do?? Should you totally submit to your assailant, leaving your safety in his hands or would you try to draw your weapon, knowing that it may cause your assailant to open fire? I just can't come up with a good way to get out of this situation safely. Maybe there is no good way out. I would like to hear from anyone who may be able to shed some light on my thoughts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.