1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local gun shop has Used SA 1911 Stainless (9mm) with Adj. sights. Price was $799 plus tax. Offered it up at $765 out the door. Perfect shape, not a scratch. Seems like the price is still a little high. Looks to be a Service Model. The safety has a red dot on the frame and new models don't seem to have this. Any comments?

Ron

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
If that is a loaded target model, then I'd say you are doing okay. New that is $950 plus tax, background check, so on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, that looks like the one. I was AMAZED how nice the trigger is... I gotta get one..

·
Registered
346 Posts
I look for one locally and it is either wait list for 1 - 2 months or over $900 if they are in stock.

Somehow 1911-9 mm is hard to get (and not to forget the stuipid gun law in CA)... I just check and found that CA DOJ just approved the Kimber 9 mm as well... but that one will be $900 to start with (mail order).... :mummy:

Welcome to Kalifornia - we sucks on gun law. :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, the 9mm seems harder to find. If I wanted another .45 the dealer had a ton of those in Kimber.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.