1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that some of the folks in this thread may appreciate this post.

Last Friday (after surviving Thanksgiving) I took some friends to the NRA Range in Fairfax, VA. These guys had never fired a weapon before and were keen to go shooting, so I took a variety of hand guns (including my black/black Wilson CQB.)

We spent most of our time doing double-tap drills on silhouettes using the CQB and a Colt Series 80 that I also own when a couple of the NRA Range Masters came over to check out the CQB. They dropped the hammer a few times, worked the action, talked amongst themselves, and then asked if they could fire a few of their own rounds through the gun. I agreed; they produced their own ammo and proceeded to put 50 rounds through it between the three of them. They shot for accuracy and did a speed drill.

One of the instructors (carrying a Springfield 1911) told me after my range session was finished that the CQB was the finest 1911 he had ever fired; the other two fellas agreed that it was an awesome pistol with an incredible trigger.

G

·
Makes me feel good when everybody oogles my CQB at the range too.

I have never for a second regretted that purchase.

·
Registered
346 Posts
jkayatin said:
One of the instructors (carrying a Springfield 1911) told me after my range session was finished that the CQB was the finest 1911 he had ever fired; the other two fellas agreed that it was an awesome pistol with an incredible trigger.
.....I feel the same way every time after shooting the CQB....................AND IT'S MY GUN!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
841 Posts
Everyone that shoots my CQB wants to buy one - some of them go crazy and pull evil plastic out and buy it that day :eek: hey its not my fault!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts