1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new CQB compact Wednsday. Put 200 rounds through it today. It looks good, feels good, and shoots good. The trigger is a little stiff though, and the point of impact is about 3" low and to the left at 15 yards. I'll pass judgement after about 800 more rounds.

------------------
Mike,

NRA life member, CCW license

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just shot my full size CQB Sat. Put 200 rds through it without any problems whatsoever. Shot right on the money. Only con, if you can really call it that, is the slightest amount of trigger creep when you first start to apply pressure. Then, it breaks clean. Very nice gun. I'm sure you will enjoy it even more after it breaks in. I know I will.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by JohnnyO:
I'm sure you will enjoy it even more after it breaks in. I know I will.
I'm sure I will! I really like the gun a lot. 200-300 more rounds, and a clean and lube job, I'm sure will smooth it up quite a bit.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I prefer mine with no creep...The best trigger/action I ever felt was done by Fred Kart on my Gold Cup.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Put a few more rounds through it this evening. I really like this gun! We did some low light shooting. This is the first time I have had night sights, they work great. I especially like the amber rear with a green front.

------------------
Mike,

NRA life member, CCW license

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just for the record, put another 150 rds through my CQB and creep is almost gone. I'm sure by the time I fire another 200-300 rds it will be sweet. I've only got a total of 300 through it now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts