1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biglaugh:Hi everyone, I just bought a CQB Elite, What a beauty! I'm station here in Arkansas and I drove 3.5 hours to Wilson's Combat In Berryville to pick my gun. Wow, I have never seen such a beautiful and reliable gun in my life. I can not wait to go to the range to enjoy this gun. I have a question for you guys.
1. What is a good ammo to practice with? I have CCI lawman but I think Wilson's do not recommend it. I also bought Black Hill in JHP red box, but it is expensive to waist IMHO.

Here is my Beauty. It is black with SS frame with my name engraved on it. What do you think?

Thanks Guys

Ethiel

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
Mine shoots everything I put in it. Until I started reloading I shot winchester white box almost exclusively. Haven't had a malfunction yet.

Great looking gun. I've often considered that it would be good fun to go pick up the next one in person. I'm jealous.

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
Beautimus!

If you trust us here on the forum, then get a reloader (Dillon Square Deal or 550B) and start crankin' em out. The cost will be made up in 2000 rds and you can reload for less than half of factory ammo prices.

I reload 185 or 200 LSWC using Match Primers and Vihtavuori powder for about $120/1000. AE 230 FMJ is $280 wholesale.

Do the math, call Dillon and get ready to wear some of that glossy finish off!:rock:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice touches.. I've got a little over 2k through mine. A friend of mine liked it so much he just bought a CQB.

John P..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts