Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lou -

I've been following the different threads on the CQC/I and the pictures look great. One question though. Do you offer the snap loop in a "split" variety? That way you could "anchor" the holster with a snap on either side of a belt loop.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
624 Posts
Chuck, That loop is split. You probably just can't see it in the photo, but it does enable you to snap the belt loop on either side of a pants loop.
Lou

------------------
Alessi Holsters, Inc.
You'll never know it's there, until you need it.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Such beautiful leather work on the CQC/I.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
Molon Labe

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've looked at the photos and maybe I'm a little slow today. But the top of the snap apears to be one piece and I would think that you would need two individual snaps to grap the belt and be on either side of the pants belt loop. Any clarification would help.

Thanks - Chuck

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Originally posted by eje:
ctc,

You can lay the one-piece snap loop over the pants loop, then pull the pants loop through the split in the middle of the snap loop. Then, thread the belt over the snap loop, under the pants loop, and over the other side of the snap loop. Fold the snap loop back up over the belt and then snap it to the holster.

Ed

[This message has been edited by eje (edited 03-05-2001).]
Holy crap!!! I bet you're the guy who writes all the English assembly instructions for any item manufactured in China.

Just kiddin'!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ed - I'm looking forward to pictures. However, I think I followed what you wrote. Just to clarify (and probably beat this topic to death) - Does the split in the snap loop extend up the "back side" to point of attachment to the holster? If so, could you, w/ a narrow enough belt, simply pull the pants loop though the split (w/ the snap closed) and run your belt through the loop?

Lou - no offense intended w/ the questions
- you know I like your stuff from the quantity of my recent orders. I just have too many rigs that "almost" work.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
624 Posts
eje, Thanks a million for posting that photo, and for the directions. Very consise, I thought..
Chuck, I would never take offense at a question like that. Besides you've got a lot invested in our company..
You're damn near a stock holder!
Lou

------------------
Alessi Holsters, Inc.
You'll never know it's there, until you need it.

[This message has been edited by Louis F. Alessi (edited 03-06-2001).]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ed - As they say "One picture is worth a thousand words" (and we were darn close to that).

Lou - Not quite yet
but I'm getting there. Looks like another purchase should be coming up shortly.

-- Chuck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.