1911Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Glad it’s making it back. I’m picking up my DVCP today.

But I get what you mean about Customer Service and better communication, especially with the advent of email making it so much easier.

I had an issue with changing an FFL on a custom order rifle, email like they stated you should and didn’t hear back for 3 weeks. Talked to someone on the phone who said they changed it, they changed the To: line but then still shipped it to the old FFL.

Best CS I’ve run Into is Big Tex Outdoors, but he’s not a huge operation and doesn’t carry everything I want, and Shooting Surplus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Glad she is on the way back! Like many, I have had good results with STI products but total frustration with their CS. It’s not even that the left hand isn’t talking to the right hand - it’s that NO ONE is talking to anyone, let alone the customer base (which, they should realize, drives their business).

So I guess Monday will be a surprise for you. Who knows - you may end up having a Staccato-C slide on your Costa frame LOL

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Who knows - you may end up having a Staccato-C slide on your Costa frame LOL
Technically it’s a 4.15” slide on the 2019 model so that could happen.... but highly unlikely. The Costas are tri-topped so to match the profile of the comp they would have to tri-top the slide. That is unless they replace the comp/barrel as well. Then you’ll have a Staccato-XC which is now MSRP’ing at $4,299.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts