1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my son a CD Commander. Had the usual loose extractor but it was the damn trigger that got me and my son. After about 3 mags of shooting out trigger fingers were so sore we had to stop shooting for the day. Is this normal for these guns?

·
Banned
65 Posts
By granny, the sharp trigger is one of my few complaints about my EFS. I will try to break the sharp edge on the trigger also.

Otherwise, all I can say is, try one of these pistols. I ran a couple of hundred more rounds thru mine the other day and it is getting smoother and smoother [about 800 rounds now]. They are very good!:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
If thats the only thing wrong with the gun your doin great.
I've had an EMS as part of my collection for years and haven't had any problems.
It takes a little longer now but it still makes it's way through the carry gun rotation.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have about 900 rnds threw mine and I am just now getting the trigger swaped out with a caspian solid. I can't say enough about this gun, I am very impressed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Got my CD back the new trigger is great I put 300 rnds down range today and then got a blister from where my finger makes contact with the adjustment hole. I know I'm a pansy for complaining but does anyone have a fix for this other than my flight gloves? I look stupid wearing them everywhere heh. :rolleyes:

Semper FI

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
I also had to file the lower edge of my EMS trigger.

All the best,

Art

1 - 10 of 10 Posts