·
Administrator
76,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Sweet! The more the merrier.
Looks like SA is rolling out so many new guns in recent year(s) and dropped a few high dollar M1A match rifles in their line up. It appears "the last steel warrior" sell is winding down perhaps?

·
Administrator
76,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally I hate bullpups, but like you say it's refreshing to see a new rifle on the US market that isn't an AR or AK derivative. And far from being a new unknown design this one is actually battle-proven.

·
Premium Member
1,683 Posts
Personally I hate bullpups, but like you say it's refreshing to see a new rifle on the US market that isn't an AR or AK derivative. And far from being a new unknown design this one is actually battle-proven.
Agreed. I am no fan of bullpups but I am glad people have another option. I am sure these will sell very well.

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
And people used to say the Glock was ugly!

If a Famas and a Keltec had a love child....this would be it.

Unlike the SA-35 and Waypoint, these are actually made by a big company with lots of resources, so we probably will see them at all the distributors. As long as they get them into the country. How do they get around that anyway? Parts count? (I notice the BCM grip and the forearm was mentioned to be made in USA. What else?) Steyr had to set up a factory here to sell the AUG.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
They come in like this to get around import restriction and then re-configure to final format for general sale.

This looks like perfect Cali compliant model if the barrel extended a few inches longer. :D
Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Font Car

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
If a Famas and a Keltec had a love child....this would be it.
That gun was in the competition for French FAMAS replacement, but France picked HK instead. Coratia and Iraq are primary users of the rifle.

Did you just mention Keltec? I love my ugly bastard.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
And people used to say the Glock was ugly!

We still do!! ;) But, in all fairness, there certainly have been other designs of late attempting - and some may argue even succeeding - to dethrone the G-thing from it's perch at the top of the 'ugly pistol' heap!!!!! As for the rifle category, this VHS-2 guy is a definite contender for top honors!!!!

Of course, there's also this....

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Shotgun

and this thing.....

Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Gun accessory

Style and grace are dead, buried, dug up again, cremated, and the ashes dispersed!! If the VHS is the future, I'll stick with Betamax!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
People have been asking for these for several years. The company that builds this, also builds the Hellcat and XD series pistols.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
HS PRODUKT of Croatia makes good quality firearms. I still own XD-45 compact and happy with it. I never own any Glock for some reason.

I will wait to see the actual gun owner feedbacks after US version of VHS become widely available.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Sweet! The more the merrier.
Looks like SA is rolling out so many new guns in recent year(s) and dropped a few high dollar M1A match rifles in their line up. It appears "the last steel warrior" sell is winding down perhaps?
AR-10 and SR-25 pattern guns have filled many of the roles the M1A/M14 used to fill. Outside of certain rifle matches and nostalgia amongst certain people, there isn't much use or market left for the M14 platform.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts