1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am about to receive a brand new Les Baer premier II I ordered a little while back. I since ordered a few other custom 1911s and I’m not sure I’m looking to keep the Premier II. Anyways, I was wondering how resale would be on it? Obviously I know I’ll take a loss on it, it’s just a matter of how much. Better to sell on forums or gunbroker? What’s the average street price on one brand new ?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think it depends on how quickly you want to move it and any special features that make it stand out. Gunbroker is good as long as you’ve been on there a while and have good feedback. I prefer the forums but those guys are pretty knowledgable so you must price appropriately.

I think the market is still pretty good but not crazy as it was.

·
Registered
121 Posts
A lot of variables but I would think 10% off what you paid would be a good place to start. Sounds like you're not hurting for cash.

"a few other custom 1911s " 😁

Local is a lot easier if you can. If not, I would try Guns international before getting into the mess at GB. Forums can also be good.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I just sold one on another 1911 forum $1750. It had a few minor marks form use. It took a couple of weeks. I would say if its NIB you are looking at around $2,000. I would take a lot of good pics and tell the story of why your selling it. Most 1911 addicts understand a short attention span and lusting after other 1911s while waiting for on an ordered gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts