1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or have the gun prices really dropped? I went to cabellas the other night to get some reloading supplies and was browsing the firearms and couldn't help but think the prices were extrelemy low? Gear on the other hand, WOW stupid expensive, I got a set of lee dies, a deburring tool, case trimer, and two boxes of bullets in 30 cal, nothing premium or anything, and it was 115.00!! I could hold everything in one hand! Anyway, about prices, anyone else seeing the same thing?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Is it me or have the gun prices really dropped? I went to cabellas the other night to get some reloading supplies and was browsing the firearms and couldn't help but think the prices were extrelemy low? Gear on the other hand, WOW stupid expensive, I got a set of lee dies, a deburring tool, case trimer, and two boxes of bullets in 30 cal, nothing premium or anything, and it was 115.00!! I could hold everything in one hand! Anyway, about prices, anyone else seeing the same thing?
I have noticed a drop in prices too. I follow the prices of certain things, especially the guns I own, and have actually been surprised at some of the prices. My Ultra Crimson had a price of 1150 this past spring during the height of the frenzy. Today one is listed for 950 on gunbroker. I saw one yesterday for about 920. (List is 1122)

Wish ammo prices would drop though!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Budsgunshop.com has two doublestar ar-15's for cheap...650 and 660 for two different models. AR prices have been dropping. Gun broker used to not have a DPMS Sportical for less than 750...now one can be had for around 600-650.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I used to see Romanian PSL's for $850, lately I've seen them for $695.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
decent ARs want to drop in price..but my local gun shops got their current inventory several months ago..a lot was even backordered..as a result..they paid a lot more for them and are stuck now having to ask more than the current market is calling for...I'm still waiting...when an AR, for example, makes its way back down from $1400 to pre-obama pricing..then yeah.. I'll be back in the mood to buy again

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
No price drops where I'm at, though I did see a Doublestar M4gery for $650.00NIB, they were going for about $300.00 more at the height of the panic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts