1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Bought a new Loaded, extractor broke after 100 rounds. Prefer to send it in for repair. Any idea what the current turnaround time is by any chance?

Thanks!

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Hey guys,

Bought a new Loaded, extractor broke after 100 rounds. Prefer to send it in for repair. Any idea what the current turnaround time is by any chance?

Thanks!

hmmm couple threads on here recently about loaded's breaking their extractors after only a few rounds....wonder if there was a bad lot or something. :confused:

my operator's extractor is going strong after 800 rounds.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Two to three weeks both times I sent my Mil-Spec in. Holidays may add a few days to that. They will high ball the time, so don't be surprised if they quote you something like 4-6 weeks. It will be much shorter than that.

G

·
Two to three weeks both times I sent my Mil-Spec in. Holidays may add a few days to that. They will high ball the time, so don't be surprised if they quote you something like 4-6 weeks. It will be much shorter than that.
Mine has been there sense the 12th of last month, looking for it any day now.

·
Registered
551 Posts
10 days on my Trophy Match. A broken extractor should be very fast. If it were me, I would just have them send you a new extractor so you don't have to go through the trouble of shipping it to them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I talked to them this morning and they said the standard blurb of 2-4 weeks, but then she said to call after 10 business days if I had not seen it back yet as it should be a quick job.

I thought about getting them to send it to me and I would swap it out but I'm a mechanical trainwreck and don't have the time right now to do a right job on it :biglaugh:

·
Registered
551 Posts
I talked to them this morning and they said the standard blurb of 2-4 weeks, but then she said to call after 10 business days if I had not seen it back yet as it should be a quick job.

I thought about getting them to send it to me and I would swap it out but I'm a mechanical trainwreck and don't have the time right now to do a right job on it :biglaugh:
That's cool and all but you had better become less of a mechanical train wreck. You have to clean these things every so often and that would require a little disassembly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts