1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
custom huh? (by the way...gorgeous pistol)how is it shotin'?how much for a factory job?thinking of getting one before the "reign of davis" crashes down on my great state. good luck with it. take care.

------------------
Nothing like the smell of Breakfree to make my day complete.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It shoots fantastic. I think someone special ordered it in two-tone and never took delivery of it, which is great because I ended up paying about the average price for a Defender and I really like the look. My dealer who is a good friend of mine said he just ordered a Defender and this is what his distributor sent. It was in a custom shop box, so I called Colt with the serial number to see what was up. They said it was a custom shop gun and that it should have been ported but never was. The CSR said he would try to look into it more and call me back but I have not heard anything else. Shane

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
very nice looking Defender!

------------------
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

IF IT'S NOT A COLT, IT'S JUST A COMPROMISE!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Like I said before Shane, I'm jealous. How much do I have to give you for this one of a kind baby?

------------------
If it wasn't for the NRA, the second ammendment would already be gone!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now, it would take an awful lot to make me part with this beaut. It shot so well that I have put away my Sig and am now carrying this Defender. That's one of the highest compliments that I personally could give a gun. I guess anything is for sale for the right price, but I don't know what that price is for this gun. I would have to hear it and it felt right....Shane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts