1911Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm a new member to this site. I've been reading the forums for some time now though. I usually hang around over at AR15.com. Anyhow, I wanted to tell any of you that might be interested that there is a new custom gunsmith coming to Natchez MS. This guy is a good friend of mine and has worked on some of my guns for me, he does excellent work. I've also seen some of the custom pistols he's made, I just have to drool in amazement. He had 12 years experience at RTE Quantico in the Marine Corps building mainly match pistols for the shooting team but he did build some match rifles for the team. When he got out he worked as head of the colt custom shop for 4 years. He just recently left American Western arms when they were sold. His specialty is pistols but he can do pretty much what ever you want when it comes to rifles. He is currently setting up shop but will be up and running soon. He can build guns for IPSC, IDPA, Bullseye, service rifle, and really any other competition you may participate in. He also has an extensive knowledge of wheel guns, single and double action. If you have any questions email me at [email protected] Thank you for your time

Matt

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Give me your buddys contact info. I would be interested in seeing his work. Im within a reasonable drive from Natchez. Ive got 1 right now that may need his attention.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts