1911Forum banner

Cute guns

2327 Views 26 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  rex
Hi,

Does anyone else think that shorty versions of some guns are CUTE?

Ex. the M1A Scout, G36C and MP5K-PDW?

Someone at work told me I'm sick because I think some guns are cute. Just wondering if anyone else out there thinks so.

If people buy computers and cars (iMac and Beetle) because they're cute, why not guns?
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
551 Posts
OK, Everyone in the forum donate some cash so we can buy Skunkabilly a date. It's been too long since he's been with a woman!

I like my guns and all but about the time a fella starts callin'em "cute" there's gotta be some sort of intervention.

edited for clarity and "cuteness"

[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 11-26-2001).]

· Registered
2,160 Posts
My Browning side by side is. It's got a pair of barrels that won't quit.

------------------
"I knew a man that I did not care for. And then one day this man payed me a call. We sat and talked about things on our mind. Now this man he is a friend of mine" Friend and Lover "Reach Out in the Darkness"

[This message has been edited by Gary W Trott (edited 11-26-2001).]

· Registered
776 Posts
Skunkability, you need help. Go to a strip club ASAP.

As far as placing sexual connotations with firearms go, I'd strictly do it from a male chauvinist stand point.

Example: With reference to an AR-15, "Hey baby, think you can handle my Bushmaster?"

themalepigmao

· Registered
715 Posts
I tried, but I couldn't come up with a "cute" response to any gun I can bring to mind.

Derringers are maybe the closest, but they evoke nostalgia with me. I don't want to cuddle with a derringer; I want to wear it under my belt buckle like Paladin.

The Kel-Tec .32 will fit in my shirt pocket. If it didn't look a lot like one of those fake cigarette lighters, it might reach cuteness.

Sorry.
Various guns strike me as handsome, menacing, ugly, sleek, ornate, nostalgic, studly, deadly ... but not cute.

------------------
If God didn't want us to own guns, why did He make the 1911?

· Registered
2,160 Posts
Originally posted by themao:
Skunkability, you need help. Go to a strip club ASAP...
Dear themao, Is that field stripping or detail?

------------------
"I knew a man that I did not care for. And then one day this man payed me a call. We sat and talked about things on our mind. Now this man he is a friend of mine" Friend and Lover "Reach Out in the Darkness"

· Registered
461 Posts
Skunkabilly, slowly remove your hand from the mouse......turn the computer off...real slow...thats it....get your car keys....drive to a strip club.......and GET A NEW DEFINITION OF CUTE!!!

Anytime I ask a woman what is cute in a handgun, it's a gold accented pearl or ivory handled mousegun with a purse like carrying case.

· Registered
774 Posts
I think a woman carring an HK-91 or M1a is cute, but then again I go out on a date with a woman once in a while. Some of you guys just don't get out enough. Hoppies # 9 or breakfree smell nice, but the smell of a woman on your pillow ... ah

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.