1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
I havent shot one but I've only heard good things about CZ I've been interested in the same pistol in 9mm though never heard anything bad and hell it it looks cool honestly I'll be picking one up although short grip if you have big hands have heard good bit of recoil which I always thought was fairly normal sacrifice for a small lightweight gun. If your pinky overhanging is a major bother for you find something else.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Rami

I've never been into 9mm much but the cost of ammo going up get in more plinkin for the money. I really like the look of the Rami not best of reasons to buy a gun but I have no doubt in the quality of CZ.The small grip is my only
problem but for price seems like a good deal and I honestly couldn't see recoil being much of a problem in 9mm be my next gun unless I pickup a used revolver.
Stephen

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
I own a few CZ pistols and I love them. My new carry gun is a CZ82 in 9mm mak. Its the military version. I have a CZ85DB in 9mm luger and a few CZ83's a 380 & 9mm mak also and there all great pistols. There affordable pistols too not priced out of site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts