1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again posting a JPFO link:

How is something in Czechia 2A-relevant you ask? Explained near the end of the article. Real possibilities here for pro-2A States. Czechia's situation vis-a-vis the E.U. is fairly analogous to a State and the Union. Harder to work out is resisting federal funds ... which should never have been allowed at all. States, together, are supposed to be the boss/owners of the fed: not administrative subdivisions, subordinates, of the fed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Once again posting a JPFO link:

How is something in Czechia 2A-relevant you ask? Explained near the end of the article. Real possibilities here for pro-2A States. Czechia's situation vis-a-vis the E.U. is fairly analogous to a State and the Union. Harder to work out is resisting federal funds ... which should never have been allowed at all. States, together, are supposed to be the boss/owners of the fed: not administrative subdivisions, subordinates, of the fed.
The link is disabled. You may have to spell it out or break down into non-html pattern. Write the URL and domain separately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The link is disabled. You may have to spell it out or break down into non-html pattern. Write the URL and domain separately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No, the link works fine for me. Including the link quoted in your post and on a different device than used to post it. Posted from my iPad; just clicked through to the site on this, my 'phone*, as I type. However, I've repeatedly seen JPFO not get through when using cellular connections. My presumption has been JPFO is being classified as some kind of restricted content: the same cellular and home internet provider, but I can only access JPFO from WiFi / wired; not using my cellular connection. Is that a possibility?

Looks likely with the 'Tapatalk' post-script. [ ed. might be 'Tapatalk' censorship / filtration / restriction, right? Once 'Firefox' got 'Android' right, I've ditched 'Tapatalk' ... so no longer have it on my 'phone to try. ]

*- SM-G988U1 : had to have the 5G and the awesome! cameras.
:- j

Reactions: Jennifers

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Hmmmmm. I've always been impressed with The Czech Republic and Poland. Their people and their politics are much better than those of the UK, France, Germany, Spain, and Greece. I didn't know that The Czech Republic was part of the EU. That's too bad. If they weren't they wouldn't have to worry about the EU's stupid and oppressive gun restrictions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts