1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone play with those Daewoo pistols? Something like 'triple-action' or 'fast-action' or something like that. Is this at all practical or a gimmick? I really don't know much about it, but it doesn't matter since they haven't been declared 'not unsafe' anyway....

Well, anyone got one?

------------------
Jeff More
Irvine, PRC
All your AR-15 are belong to us!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Yes I have shot and handle them..In the tri action mode after the weapon is cocked you push the hammer forward. Now as soon as you begin the press on the trigger the hammer falls back to full cock and the pull weight is fractionally harder than the single action pull..They shot nice and the tri action mode is much easier than full double action...I personally don't understand the need..But it probably has to do with double action transition to single action.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sounds like the "Safe-action" mode that Cylinder and Slide offers. No safer than cocked and locked, but doesn't LOOK dangerous because that big nasty hammer isn't cocked back!

Well, image is everything!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I always thought the triple-action was somewhat of a gimmick, but my DP-51 is a very reliable gun. I has never impressed me with it's accuracy, practically everything else 9mm that I own is more accurate. OTOH, it's certainly "combat accurate", and I'd rather have it go bang every time, than be an unreliable tack-driver.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts