1911Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gone to http://www.shooters.com/ . They are giving away an "Enhanced Field Grade Charles Daly 1911A1" this month. I need another one for my collection, so I went and registered. Worth a try. They are supposed to give it away November 1st.

[This message has been edited by hunter_h (edited 10-12-2001).]

·
Registered
711 Posts
Well call me a dummy, but I can't find were to enter. It says go to the CD web site, and click the "shooters" logo to enter. But it's just running me in a circle?

------------------
Matthew 24:6
"You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things MUST take place...

·
Registered
192 Posts
KBI website, then click on CD, then click that large picture that appears... then look on the left hand side. You will see the logo. It is under the Charles Daly menu.

Here:
http://www.charlesdaly.com/whatsnew.html

Then look on the lower left all the way at the bottom.

[This message has been edited by jrf (edited 10-12-2001).]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Follow JRF's link and click on the "2001 Sweepstakes" it will ask for your e-mail address and that's it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Got it! Thank you.

------------------
Matthew 24:6
"You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things MUST take place...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anytime Baer, maybe one of us will get lucky, and be the owner of a new CD. Good luck!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vega,
You mean they're giving away more than one!

[This message has been edited by hunter_h (edited 10-13-2001).]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KBI/CD should just give all of us proud CD owners a new CD to go along with the one's we already own.

That would be "hands-on" marketing and advertising for them, and wouldn't cost as much as the mags charge. Hint, hint...

[This message has been edited by hunter_h (edited 10-14-2001).]

·
Registered
331 Posts
Originally posted by hunter_h:
KBI/CD should just give all of us proud CD owners a new CD to go along with the one's we already own.

That would be "hands-on" marketing and advertising for them, and wouldn't cost as much as the mags charge. Hint, hint...

Don't we wish!!
Of course that would effectivly cut the price of a Chuck in half if they did do the "Buy one and get one free"
type of thing.

------------------
Three Blocks Long and Two Lanes Wide...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts