1911Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had an option between a Daly Superior FS and a SA Loaded for the same price, which would you buy? I ask this in the Daly forum because I know what the answer will be in the SA forum or general forum. What I want to know is from those of you who have had both a Daly and SA, for the EXACT same price, which would you buy?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Ditto Cascade. Not trying to bad mouth Daly, but I have had good luck with SA's. My experience with Daly's is limited primarily to a friend that likes his.

·
Registered
116 Posts
But what if you could get either a Baer or a Llama for the same price...

------------------
No Second Place Winner

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Llama is the absolute bottom end of guns in states with a melt point test, so there's no way I'd pay extra for it (cheaper than a Daly). As for the Baer, there's no use dreaming...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Originally posted by Walking Point:
Llama is the absolute bottom end of guns in states with a melt point test, so there's no way I'd pay extra for it (cheaper than a Daly). As for the Baer, there's no use dreaming...
To clear up any possible confusion, I was speaking with tongue firmly in cheek.

------------------
No Second Place Winner

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, so they are NOT the same price. However I was trying to justify the higher price of the SA over the Daly. However since this will be my first 1911 style pistol I have chosen the Daly. If it proves to be something I like, I will maybe opt for something different down the road. Unless of course the Daly turns out to be a reliable gun! Picking it up tomorrow, range report soon after. Thanks for the comments.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts