1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just sent my SW1911 to back for the recall on Tuesday. It just came today on Friday from Fedex. 3 fricken days later. I can't believe it. I was expecting it to come back by the end of next week at the earliest. Either they didn't have much going on at the Performance Center, or they're putting the recall guns on first priority. Whatever the case, I'm real pleased with the turn around.:D

·
Registered
618 Posts
That's good news. I know that S&W are making the recall a priority and that makes me feel even better about my purchase of one. It always makes me gag when I see some yahoo putting S&W down for the recall. But they did the right thing and they are fixing it fast. That is all you can ask for. Some wisenheimer on the Sig forums actually called the SW1911 a "jam-o-matic"! And he knows "a lot" of people who had problems with them. I can only guess that his limp-wristing friends would be better off with their 9mm Sigs. Sig engineers should pray everynight that their pistol runs as smooth as my SW1911!:D

·
Banned
5,947 Posts
I have no complaints about my SW1911, or the excellent customer service I received from S&W. Their recall has been professionally handled. A big thumbs up for S&W!

Regards,
Sam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts