1911Forum banner

Dan Wesson "Pointman 7" M-1911A1

2281 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  HeiloMan
I recently saw Dan Wesson's newest .45 Auto called the "Pointman". Looks like a very nicely made 1911. I'm glad that Dan Wesson got into the game for some competition with other manufacturers. Dan Wesson makes excellant revolvers. I wonder if the Pointman 7 is avialable as of yet?

------------------
The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
747 Posts
HeiloMan,
I have not seen so much as a photo the the Dan Wesson entry in the world of 1911's. I have no idea when they will be available. I do know that the old Dan Wesson company made some good revolvers but they were ahead of their time, sort of like the Edsel. Where can I see a photo of the DW "Pointman"?

------------------
No man is above the law and no man is below it. Nor do we ask any mans permission when we require him to obey it.

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Ken Neal:
HeiloMan,
I have not seen so much as a photo the the Dan Wesson entry in the world of 1911's. I have no idea when they will be available. I do know that the old Dan Wesson company made some good revolvers but they were ahead of their time, sort of like the Edsel. Where can I see a photo of the DW "Pointman"?

Dan Wesson has a web page. Let's see.......It may be http://www.danwessonfirearms.com

------------------
The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.