1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know there are a lot of "pick this" post out there. I am ready to buy, money's all set. I've got it down to (I think) a Les Baer extreme tactical stainless or an Ed Brown Special Forces. I'm still not sure what the extreme tactical really is, I can't find it on the LB site. They're about the same price, I'm just wondering about stainless vs. EB's Gen II for carry and wear.

Any other choices in the 1800-2000$ range?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also notice that on another gun auction site someone has a NIB PII Super Tac stainless for 1900. Good lord, I'm about to go crazy. I know I can't really go wrong here but it's tough

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Contact John at proload.com he has about the best price on Les Baers around. I like the Baer, one reason is customer service. I have calles the company about 5 times and Mr. Baer has answered the phone twice. I have never owned a Ed Brown, and have been told his guns are top notch. From what I have heard of his CS it's not so good. (Remember the info I have on Ed Brown is seacond hand) See if you can shoot both of them and go from there. I have bee shooting guns for over 30 years and have owned several 1911's ( Colt National Match, Gold Cup, Springfield National Match, And alot of others) I have never fired anything like my Les Baer PII. By far the best weapon I have ever shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts