1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wait time is almost up. I figure within the next six months or so I’ll get “the call”.
I already have everything I need but want something special. Holster, mag carrier and belt combo for open carry that conceals well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I love the look of a snap holster but have no experience if it would conceal well.
BTW...It would be for my favorite carry 1911, Dan Wesson Guardian.
Pictures from you guys would be a great inspiration.
Happy new year, Fred

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Have you called Matt and discussed it with him? He's a super-nice guy.

And if it were me....one of everything, for everything I own. I'm a leather junkie, and DelFatti leather is the nee-plus-ultra of leatherwork.

Larry

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven’t talked to him yet. As a matter of fact, I thought I screwed up five years ago and used an email address that was wrong. I sent him another email last week on his “new” email. Got a response that he has me in the que from five years ago, made my week!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I agree with DT Guy. I would put in an order for all of my firearms I plan on carrying. A 5 year wait is no joke. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 1911’s and a Smith 340PD are the only handguns he makes holsters for that I own.
A couple Glocks and Smith pistols won’t get any DelFatti love. That’s ok because 99% of my carry is the two previously mentioned.
You guys need to post some pictures. I really like the two tone black & brown.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I wish I could have ordered more but when my order came up I didn't have a ton of spare cash. Looking back I should have saved just $5.00 dollars a week towards a holster fund when I got on the list.

I already had a 1911 IWB holster and a Seecamp pocket holster that I scored off his "In Stock Page".

So I ordered a matching belt, OWB holster and mag pouch. He is a craftsman at the top of craft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts