1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some quick advice friends.

I have the chance to get a Delta Elite Gold Cup SS for $730 out the door. Its all stock, has some minor scratches and needs cleaned up a bit. Functions fine in all safty checks and is pretty tight. Could not take it apart yet but can if I am prepared to buy it. Is this worth picking up???????

Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's usually what it costs for the plain version. If its a DEGC, only 500 were made. Sounds like a good deal to me. I have one, but if I were to sell it, I'd ask alot more. Its collectable, its shootable, its a great base gun for custom work, and its a COLT :cool:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Delta Gold Cup

I haven't heard of one of those for under $1,000 and usually a bit more. GET IT, or let me know where I can get it!!

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Here it is plain and simple....If you dont get this for 730 OTD ....you dont deserve to ever again have any pistol of any make!!!! You best get your *ss on down there now!!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brought it home!

I went and got it. I'm as happy as a 2 peckered billygoat! The pictures are scans because the wife has the digital camera right now. It looks alot better than the scan shows. This is going to be the new project gun. I just got back from adopting my daughter from China 2 weeks ago and wanted to commemorate the occasion! Gonna have it refinished and the duckbill replaced.

Thanks for all the input!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts