1911Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
The two I have been too, Robs Guns and Rocky Mountain Guns and Ammo, both on south Parker Rd., usually have a couple. There is a LW commander at Rocky Mountain Guns that I know of for sure. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Prairie Arms in Highlands Ranch. They sell at just a little over cost. Will order anything you want and have a few in stock.

Dave

·
Banned
161 Posts
Cameron said:
Dave's Guns on Parker Road.

TERRIBLE service, but last time I was in there a relatively HUGE selection of Colts.
Tom and Joe's is much better. 32nd and Youngfield. Tom is the real deal, and Joe, no longer among, was his father and was also the real deal.

Do some research on Dave's. . . . . Why are there so many biker dudes in the shop? What's with all the tats? More importantly for the LE types, what do those tats signify?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Green Mountain Guns in Lakewood (Kipling & Jewell) recently has had a few new guns in stock and plenty of used guns also. GMG has some of the best prices in the Denver area.

Mike at Prairie Arms off Santa Fe near C-470 can get most anything. I have a Gunsite Government Model on order through him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.