1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a RRA 1911 any ideas on the deposit required? and conditions of payment. I realize that there is along wait so want to get started soon. any information will be appreciated. thanks, rugger

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi Rugger,
When I ordered my Basic Limited Match the deposit was $300. I made a few changes to the pistol which bought the cost of the pistol from $1375 to $1520. So I would say that 20% down would be the norm. I should have my pistol in about 3 weeks after a 9 month wait.

Thanks
USNCORPSMAN

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Look at their web site @ rockriverarms.com. You can phone them for a catalogue and order info. Presently they are quoting a 12 month delivery time for any of their products. They have a very good reputation for product and service.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I ordered in April. The wait was nine (9) months and the required deposit was $200.00. Three months to go!
Sam

[This message has been edited by Sam (edited 10-08-2001).]

·
Registered
32 Posts
As of today...Once you know what you want, a minimum of $200.00 deposit will hold your spot, waiting is 12 months; that is you have up to 12 months to pay for you piece, so you can budget a monthly payment along with rent.
My Elite Commando will be close to $1500 when ready.
Call (309) 792-5780, they are too busy to answer emails.
Good luck,
Carlos

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Rugger, although I didn't have to wait for my limited match, I got it brand new in trade for a Colt 6600 pre-ban. I have to say, I'm impressed enough to say that your wait will be well worth it when you get it. I say my RRA limited match is as good as my 2 Wilson CQB's and it has a beautifull royal blue finish on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey- thaks for all your replys. One other thing is the price listed on thier web site is retail price anyone want to comment on dealer price for these? Looking at the Elite commander in 5", is the mag well beveled?
thanks again, rugger

·
Registered
445 Posts
HEY RUGGER:GUNNUTS HERE,They are MSRP you see on there websight,My NATIONAL MATCH HARDBALL was $1125.00 plus shipping and tax,the MSRP was $1275.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts