1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Let's hope they catch this guy quickly I wouldn't mind if he "resists" arrest a little too.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Terrible; unbelievably terrible.

Wonder if this was some sicko gang initiation thing.

My deepest condolences to the office's family, associates, and friends.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
And yet were not looting and burning our neighborhoods. I'm very sorry for his family anf friends, no-one deserves this.
Only because the AP framed it in such a nice PC fashion, no reference to the perp's skin color. No "Black man shoots innocent white public servant" headline inflaming the local kkk community. I find it amusing that they KNOW the perp is male wearing shorts and tshirt in Houston. Why even bring up the color of the clothing and not more identifying characteristics of the perp .... like skin color, hair color, tatoos ....hmmmmm. Maybe we can assume it was a white cowboy type. They drive trucks, right? Being the AP release, I'm certain there was no rebel flag emblems on the truck, they wouldn't have left that one out of the report!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
This is bad but hardly uncommon in Houston. I lived there a good while. The city is out of control with a liberal elected city government. The citizens of Houston are getting what they voted for.

The death of the deputy is needless and horrible!

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
"Deputy's lives matter!"

Or at least they used to before the nation began the downward spiral.

I can't wait to hear how the murderer was "disadvantaged", "dis-enfranchaised" and held back by "the man!" and persecuted by the "Poo-Poo!"

I thank God every day I was able to retire before the cop haters moved into the big white house.

Just my perspective, my partner was executed by an illegal alien. Shot in the back at 5 feet with 7.62X39 SKS in Nov 1999!

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Deputy's lives matter!"

Or at least they used to before the nation began the downward spiral.

I can't wait to hear how the murderer was "disadvantaged", "dis-enfranchaised" and held back by "the man!" and persecuted by the "Poo=Poo!"

I thank God every day I was able to retire before the cop haters moved into the big white house.

Just my perspective, my partner was executed by an illegal alien. Shot in the back at 5 feet with 7.62X39 SKS in Nov 1999!
I worked as a cop from 1970 till 1990. When I started in 1970 the popular term at the time was PIGS. Things seemed to have gotten better but things went downhill after Osama was elected

·
Banned
1,976 Posts
You bunch of non-PC folks. He was "a man with a dark complexion" according to the press releases. Don't you know he was the perp??? Had he been the victim, he would have called "black". {And he was black.}

I hope Obama is happy. His actions and words have contributed to this. How horribly ironic that the first black president in U.S. history has set race relations back 50 years. He has done more damage in this area than any other president.

Apparently, some black activists (Black Lives Matter and another) have recently been calling for the murder of white LEO's and the lynching of white citizens in Houston.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
"MTIYBMTPSBC" the next cabinet appointment!

("Mothers Turning In Young Black Men To Prevent Suicide By Cop!")

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
I hope Obama is happy. His actions and words have contributed to this. How horribly ironic that the first black president in U.S. history has set race relations back 50 years. He has done more damage in this area than any other president.

ZERO agenda is to deceive, divide and destroy this country since day one.

Political Correctness is killing US....

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
So I see a thumbnail of the murderer on a Google news link and click on it to get more info and of course the obligatory 20 second ad pops up. You guessed it.........Straight Outta Compton (NWA) trailer inciting violence against the police. Go figure.

RIP Deputy Goforth. My condolences to his wife and two children.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
BBC's first page on the United States (website) doesn't report this, yet they do have a piece on a mentally ill black man who died in jail after being arrested for stealing food.

There is an obvious bias and an agenda other than honest, fair journalism in the media, and it extends beyond our Country's borders.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Funny...

BBC's first page (website) doesn't report this, yet they do have a piece on a mentally ill black man who died in jail after being arrested for stealing food.

There is an obvious bias and an agenda other than journalism in the media, and it extends beyond our Country's borders.
I attended an INCREDIBLY liberal college outside Chicago. I studied political science with these goons. I was actually taught by these people that the media has an OBLIGATION to remain free of bias and to present both sides of a story. I challenged the professor to provide proof that it was a true practice. I was given a C grade and told I have a bad attitude...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts