I can't find it on the web site.
I think it's an older model.
It fits a Colt Commander.

First, a view of the front.

Attachments

·
Registered
841 Posts
Its a real older model (maybe 1992-94) because the shop near me has a few of those in the "holster bin" where they basically sell them for $12. No idea on the model number but I guess I could ask the owner where he got them from. His are made for a 1911 Gov't, S&W 4506, and a Glock 17. I remember them because I like to look through the bin from time to time ;) to see if I can find a gem (which I did last night, a DeSantis HRT holster for $10! Well, I tried it on and its too bulky for concealed carry but good for range work.)

Where did you get that holster? Hopfully you didn't spend that much on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just picked up a Pre-70 Series Colt LW Commander, 90% blue, hardly been fired. I need a carry scabbard for it and am interested in picking up a good used holster like the ones mentioned. I live in Southern New Mexico and we have a serious lack of gun stores where they might have a used holster bin like you mention. In addition, I am tired of paying $50 to $100 every time I need a holster. Can you guys help me out here and find me a nice carry/concealed holster for my Commander? It would be much appreciated and you can send me a PM [email protected] Thanks, Stan

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I had one for a hi-power..funny that Peepsite refered to it as a scabbard....that is what.Desantis called that model...the speed scabbard...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts