1911Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i bought my Protector, i sent in the coupon for the free stuff (cap, ammo, cleaning stuff) that wilson said it would send me. It never came. Did anyone receive it?

I called several times and it never came. Too bad. I wish they hadnt promised it if it wasnt going to come

·
Registered
364 Posts
fdavidm,

Have always received any and everything Wilson's has ever promised including the generous thank you gift for filling out their customer survey card. The box of goodies came about 3 weeks after I sent in my reply card. If you are having a problem I sincerly suggest you call them directly at (870)545-3635 and talk to Ryan or Ken Jones. Though everyone there seems more than willing to assist the customer.

Give them another call and another chance. It's probably in the mail anyways.....

Good shooting,

Dean

[This message has been edited by Deang (edited 11-01-2000).]

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I got all my stuff. Give Wilson a call and let them know what you've told us. I'm sure they'll make it right!

Tom

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I realize this is an old thread, but I was beginning to wonder about my free stuff as well. I spoke with John at WC and he informed me that they have a very large stack of forms for people to whom they will be sending the free stuff. Unfortunately, they are out of stock on a couple of the items and won't ship partial freebie stuff and won't split the order. He assured me everyone will get their stuff, but it won't be mailed until they have full orders.

·
Registered
87 Posts
My package arrived a couple of weeks after I mailed in the survey. I also received a new 2001 catalog earlier this year. I could not be happier with my dealings with the Wilson company.

[This message has been edited by JLShooter (edited 03-07-2001).]

·
Registered
721 Posts
Double Naught Spy hit the nail on the head. They are backordered on a couple of things. I don't think you get the ammo anywhere anymore.

[This message has been edited by msmith (edited 03-07-2001).]

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anyone got a description of this warranty card? I don't remember seeing one in the pile of stuff that came with my MP. I'll have too look a little more however I could have misplaced it. what color is it, size etc. Don't want to miss out on free stuff

Thanks,
EDG

·
Registered
340 Posts
Sorry you hit this bump in the road on the free stuff. They are very good and it will show up. Wilson helps its customers and probably non-customers to keep their shooter functional. Have patience and best of luck with your new toy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts