1911Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Brian Enos is a good online place with reasonable shipping. But I bought mine direct from Dillon, no complaints.

Bill

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sheels carries some. Prices are very similar to direct orders from Dillon though. Did play with a 550 last time was in one of there stores, if had the cash and room it would be tempting.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Prices are set, but some places give free shipping. I thought Enos was one of them.

·
Banned
12,388 Posts
Dillon pretty well controls prices.

Brian Enos ships press for free, and also has 'package' deals
if the items in the package appeal to you.

It also has really good explanations of the different presses
and all the options so you get a better idea of what you need.

And he ships really really fast.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Brian Enos will ship free if you exceed $400 on your order (and you will).

From the looks of it when you order from Brian Enos the press/tools ship direct from Dillon.

Despite being the middle man there is no middle man markup. Brians prices are Dillon prices, even better than Dillon when you factor in free shipping.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Dillon pretty well controls prices.

Brian Enos ships press for free, and also has 'package' deals
if the items in the package appeal to you.

It also has really good explanations of the different presses
and all the options so you get a better idea of what you need.

And he ships really really fast.
Good info. A big +1 for Benos:).

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Enos, especially if you are not sure what you need. He will talk you through the process.

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
I've bought all of my Dillon gear from Graf & Sons as well. They usually have most Dillon products in stock and shipping is only $6.95.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I got mine from Brian and he was very helpful in telling me what I needed, didn't need, etc. Don't remember about the shipping. Back when I got my 550b from him earlier in the year there was an 8-9 week backorder from Dillon, and even longer on some of the dies, though I think that's all changed and you get them fairly quickly now. Love my Dillon, and now about to get a 650 dedicated to my .45's for uspsa. Will still use the 550b for the other calibers.

·
Registered
14,940 Posts
I've had a dealer account @ Graf's for some time now. I bought my 650 @ Graf's at considerably less than either Enos or Dillon was selling them for. Not that difficult to establish a dealer account.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Another vote for Brian Enos here. He's a good guy and ships fast. He always has stuff too.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I bought both of my presses directly from Dillon and got very friendly service each time. Never been sorry I did.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts