1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a Bullard Dual Carry Holster. The wait time is 30 days compared to other manufactures I looked into, like KD Thunderbird. Long wait. I have the KD Defender for my M&P. The Bullard Dual Carry is for my new Kimber Ultra CDP II. Anyone using or familure with this holster. Would like some feedback, thank you, finn

·
Registered
731 Posts
Every example of Bullard's products that I have seen demonstrates exceptionally good quality in workmanship and materials. If this model holster meets your targeted needs I think that you will be pleased with Bullard's efforts.

Best regards.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the honor of meeting the man, very nice down to earth country boy. I have a milt sparks for a glock that I bought 6 years ago, and when I finally wised up and bought and 1911 I chose Mr. Bullard. I will buy many more from this great holster maker.

·
Registered
10 Posts
They are well made and comfortable. Mr. Bullard stands behind his product. I use the metal clips in the summer when the cover garments are lighter. I use the loops mainly in the cooler months. I have an older one for an officer's size and a newer one for the commander size. The newer one has a reinforced mouth, although I never had a problem reholstering with the older one. Both were received within 2 weeks of ordering. Email him if you have questions.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Bullard

While your at it get one of his belts. They are really extraordinary; buckles and all are first rate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts