1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting a new IWB holster to replace the crap bianchi allusion that I have now and am looking at the DM Bullard dual carry with a 1 1/2 inch gun belt or the milt sparks vm2. I've seen a ton of reviews in the vm2 but can't find any comparing it to the dual carry. Anyone have any opinions either way? Particularly regarding the DM Bullard? Quality? Durability? Comfort? Concealability? Re-holstering? Thanks ahead of time for the help I'm really torn between these two. Oh and my weapon is a full size limber custom carry wilsonized.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
The lack of reviews should tell you something…people can’t review what they don’t have. Other than that, I know nothing nor have I heard of the DM Bullard holster.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I have the DM Bullard dual carry, very nice holster. Purchased to carry IWB and tried OWB and like it better for now. Broke in easily, easy to change I-O carry and very comfortable to wear. Bought it two years ago! Snugs the gun tight - off the belt if you turn the holster upside down, pistol remains holstered. Can't compare to milt sparks -haven't owned one! Not much of a VS reply more of a "..have it like it.." reply. :)

·
Premium Member
20,427 Posts
There is a reason that the VM2 is probably the most popular IWB in history. I have one for every model pistol I own.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Save yourself a lot of money, time, and a drawer full of unwanted holsters. Get the Milt Sparks. I can remember buying items that were "almost good enough" and each time ended up buying again! There is no "almost" in Sparks products, they work, the quality of the work is superb, and the service excellent. Call them to discuss your needs. Who ever answers the phone will be professional and honest.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have used a DM Bullard dual carry for a Colt combat commander for about 8 years now almost every day its the most comfortable holster I own, I drove a truck for 3 1/2 years with it so sitting is not a problem. easy to re-holster also. It is still in use daily.

·
Registered
22 Posts
DM Bullard

Hi! I own several DM Bullard holsters. Two bodyguards,two iwbs and one crossdraw. the workmanship is great on them and they carry very well! I'm carrying 4" 1911's and a Sig 938 in them. I would highly recommend them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts