1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Nope, not at all. Wish I could keep mine on my desk at work! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Nope. They are a very cool looking weapon. I wear mine now and take it out of it's holster in my office to look at it every once in a while. :biglaugh:
Sarge

·
Banned
4,761 Posts
Nope. They are a very cool looking weapon. I wear mine now and take it out of it's holster in my office to look at it every once in a while. :biglaugh:
Sarge
How many times a day is "once in awhile"??:scratch: Don't scare the sheeple.:eek:

Oh....congrats bradtown!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
If you've handled even a few 1911s over the years there is no doubt when you pick up any Dan Wesson 1911 that your holding something special..

Do you like the way it looks more than your CBOB ? I have yet to hold one..

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Brad,

Great to see when great things come together for a good guy. Nice score bud!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you've handled even a few 1911s over the years there is no doubt when you pick up any Dan Wesson 1911 that your holding something special..

Do you like the way it looks more than your CBOB ? I have yet to hold one..
Love the CBOB but the CCO's weight difference is noticeable right out of the box, and I do like the looks better if for no other reason, it blue (ish). Never a fan of stainless. Love to see a blue DW Commander some day!

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Gorgeous pistol.. but that ammo won't fit:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Also.. looks like as frozen pizza:biglaugh::biglaugh:

;)Cheers.. Ron

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
What do ya mean that ammo won't fit? :confused: its Ranger .45T ? It shoots great from the CCO.

Yup, frozen Pizza :(.. I had swine flu and that's all I felt like eating and cooking when the wife was out of town and I felt decent enough to cook.

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
anyone know of a shop in the Seattle/Tacoma area that has one? I just wanna see one!:(

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Sorry... That response was for the guy with the shotshell. I should have quoted ot made th4e distinction.. Ron

What do ya mean that ammo won't fit? :confused: its Ranger .45T ? It shoots great from the CCO.

Yup, frozen Pizza :(.. I had swine flu and that's all I felt like eating and cooking when the wife was out of town and I felt decent enough to cook.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts