1911Forum banner

Do You Have Any Recomendations .....?

984 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BERGER 
#1 ·
Is there any preferred night-sights that will fit my P10-45 without additional machining?

#2 ·
I have like you been looking at night sights for my Para and the best I have found are made by Trijicon. Ajax Grips has them listed at $85 a set. The rear will fit the factory cut but the front sight will have to be staked on. Go to www.ajaxgrips.com and check them out. My gunsmith charges $20 to stake on a front sight so you would have about $105 in the sights mounted..not bad at all.

#3 ·
You can get a standard P series Para front and rear sights with trijicon inserts, but you'll have to contact the company to find out how to get them.

------------------
Really interesting....Don't ya think??

[This message has been edited by Newton (edited 09-26-2001).]

#5 ·
My p-14 limited came with the bomar-type sights dovetailed in, and rather than buying new nite sites, I sent them to IWI to have tritium inserts installed,under $100.00. Good work,and its nice to retain the original sights, as they are good sights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.