1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally came up with a perfect answer to "Why do you carry a gun?" One of my NCO's asked why I felt the need to carry a gun. I asked if he buckled himself and his family in when they went somewhere in the car even if it was just down the street. He said yes. So I asked him why he felt the need to buckle up. Was he planning to cause a major accident? Was he going to drive recklessly? He said no, he buckles up as a safety precaution. And that he's not worried about his driving it's all those other crazies on the road. Needless to say I didn't have to say much after that.

------------------
Today is the first day of the end.

Have you hugged your loved ones today?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Bronco:
Airborne...That was a fantastic reply....I hope you don't mind if I borrow that one from time to time.

Greg
No prob, but there is a pattent pending.

------------------

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Nathan:
I may have to use that in an email to my representative in the OH legislature, ok?
Sure, use this at any given chance if you think it'll help. That's why I posted it. So far when I use it it seems to have a very positive result on the person and they view things just a bit differently.

------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.