1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt.Drydock here: If you feel that Rock River Arms should have there forum reinstated, please speak up.We had a informative family,what happened??? we didn't take up much band width.The forum gods justification for closing it was unjustified.

[This message has been edited by Capt.drydock (edited 11-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Capt.drydock (edited 11-08-2001).]

·
Registered
564 Posts
Capt.Drydock, I too am kind of upset at the RRA Site being closed, as I have ordered a RRA pistol and should be taking possession of it in a less than a week. I think the small number of owners of the RRA products should have a site to discuss the product all to their own. So too wish the "Forum Gods" reinstate the RRA Site.

NUTZ

·
Registered
670 Posts
Me too! I want a RRA forum. Sam

[This message has been edited by Sam (edited 11-03-2001).]

·
Registered
429 Posts
Please bring the RRA Forum back. There has been alot of RR posts in the last few weeks In fact I think there has been more post than in the Para forum. Please think about it.

USNCORPSMAN

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I too just ordered a RRA pistol. I followed all of the posts prior to this order and feel that the interest in these guns justifies a dedicated forum. That's my vote!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered my RRA pistol back in June and am trying to wait patiently.
The forum actually influenced my decision of choosing a RRA due to the number of posts and users raving about their guns. Bringing back the RRA forum would also help me pass the time till spring when I'll be expecting a long awaited present.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I wish it was still around too. I'm the one who asked Jason to add the RRA category and he gladly made a home for us. At that time there were only a couple of people who had an RRA and several who were interested in learning more. Gunnuts and Galileo seem to be happy customers from our recommendations.

Please bring it back!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I have a 5" Elite Commando comming in January. The purchase was based on recommendations made here on the Rock River Arms forum. I miss having our own place. Sam

[This message has been edited by Sam (edited 11-03-2001).]

·
Registered
445 Posts
HEY MODERATORS:GUNNUTS HERE,Please give us back our RR Forum,OR DROP the CASPIAN ARMS and the STI/SVI forums,there both almost dead,and howabout a 1911 forum group purchase!!you know like the one on AR15.com,RR is building the 2002 group purchase for them,just a thought.Anyway GIVE me back my RR sight,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I also have a Rock River on order(Feb arrival) and frequently logged on to specifically check that forum. I would love to see it back again.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey AnklePocket, 73 days and a wake up. Getting short! Sam

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by gunnuts:
HEY MODERATORS:GUNNUTS HERE,Please give us back our RR Forum,OR DROP the CASPIAN ARMS and the STI/SVI forums,there both almost dead,

Actually, I agree that the STI/SVI forum should be dropped just like the RRA forum. The Caspian Arms forum shouldn't because it is actually a good way to get information directly from Caspian, via Gary Smith. Probably the Para-Ordnance board should be dropped too. It could be served just as well from the "Other 1911's" forum. But that's probably it, I don't see any compelling reason to give RRA back it's own forum. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I too would like to see the RRA listing back. I found out about RRA from this listing and placed an order for one in July. I liked to come to this site and look under the heading of Rock River Arms. The only thing else I would like to see is more pictures and some feed back from people that have owned them for a time.
Keith

·
Registered
32 Posts
I do. I used to visit here three or four times a day, just to read about RRA, now I very rarely visit (maybe once a week) and this is just to see if there are any posts about RRA. Please, bring it back.

Carlos

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Gentlemen and Ladies, I am quite sure that a seperate RRA forum is not going to happen, just as a NORINCO forum is not going to happen.

We have to do with what we have to work with.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
MOLON LABE
Leonidas c 480 BC
FFF

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Again, It ain't gonna happen.
It ain't gonna happen for Rock River.
It ain't gonna happen for Norinco.
It just ain't gonna happen.