1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called them and they said it would be an 8-14 week wait to get the versa max 2 for an officers model. Doesn't anywhere stock them?

·
Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
Allan Yoast is a distributor of Milt Sparks products.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Allan is a moderator over at the Pistolsmith forum.

Here is his email address [email protected]

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".
Robert K. Dornen, U.S. Congressman. 1995

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got an e-mail from Allan this morning, and he has VM-2s in stock (tan/natural cowhide and black horsehide) to fit full-sized 1911s.

He didn't mention Officers Model.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
One for sale in the for sale forum. Looks like it is already sold but you may want to get into a backup position in case the deal falls through.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already talked to him and it is tentativey sold, plus its for a 3 inch barrel.

Thanks though,

mr. pitiful

·
Registered
352 Posts
I ordered a VMII for an officers size (3" barrel) Kimber on October 30 and was told the same thing. I figure I'll have it by Super Bowl weekend. Oh well, if it's anything like my SSII it will be worth the wait.

------------------
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you."-- Benjamin Franklin

·
Registered
295 Posts
Guys, thanks for the plug! I did get in an order of VM-2's in black horsehide, and tan cowhide for 5" guns, all right hand, with 1.5" belt loops.
I also have a few Watch 6's in black, same specs for 5", Commanders, and 4" Compacts. Please email for details.
Thanks,
Allan

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got a VM II from Allen this summer for a 5" gun and liked it so much I ordered one for my Sig 245. It finally came today and was worth the wait!!! Allen didn't stock one for a Sig so I ordered from Sparks in Aug. Allen is great to deal with, check him first.
Tony and crew, thanks for another great holster. Your VM II is my favorite now.

Brian

·
Registered
34 Posts
Based on the suggestions from the folks in this thread, I emailed Allan on Wednesday about a 5" Horsehide VM2. We talked on the phone, he took my info down, and I'm now wearing it with my Baer. :)

So, thanks to everyone for the suggestion, and to Allan for the ultra fast response time.

jas

------------------
The only difference between men and boys,
Is the size and price of their toys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts